Revive 1787 is about spiritual revival and historical revelation. Our purpose is simply to Edify, Empower & Engage. Educate our founding faith foundations, champion for Biblical freedom and encourage Godly action in our culture today. This is the essence of American Exceptionalism!
The Revive 1787 Mission
- Edify through historical truth about how Men of Faith crafted the Miracle of our Constitution and molded our more perfect Union.
- Empower through inspirational resources that nurture and strengthen vibrant Biblical Worldview.
- Engage in the cause of defending liberties bestowed upon us by Divine Providence through the Stewardship of Civic duty.
- We have been blessed with many wonderful speakers at our events including Dr. Ben Carson, Eric Metaxas, Dr Kenyon Cureton, Tim Barton, CL Bryant, Dave Roever, and many more.
- Three large annual events growing from 850 to more than 2000 patriot-minded attendees at our 2013 event
- We produce these events with nothing except excellence
- Revive 1787 has been featured on multiple radio stations
- Over 170 attendees at our Veracity Youth Resolution conference
- Over 24 monthly Butterfly Effect meetings (now with two locations) and counting with attendance that has reached over 100
Statement of Faith
- Revive1787 is a Christian non-profit organization founded on the basic truths of the Christian creed, including: The Bible, both Old and New Testaments, is the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- There is one God, existing eternally in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Jesus is the Christ, conceived by the Holy Spirit and virgin born, the Son of God, the one and only Savior, the Lord of all.
- Christ sacrificially died on the cross and shed His blood as the atonement for sin. God raised Him from the dead bodily; He ascended into Heaven, and He will visibly return in glory according to His promise.
- Salvation is God’s gift of eternal life, presented to all who, by faith, accept Jesus Christ as Savior and receive spiritual new birth by the Holy Spirit.
- Abundant Christian living is possible only for those who continually yield their lives to the power and control of the indwelling Holy Spirit.
Jesus issued Christians a The Great Commission: “Go therefore and make disciples …” To fulfill this calling given by all authority in Jesus Christ, Christians must proclaim the love and grace of God, nurture it among the faithful, and demonstrate it through their actions of all!
A Year Rich in American History
The year 1787 marked a rich year in American history. Did you know the following pieces of history took place in the year 1787:
- May 14 – In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, delegates begin arriving for a Constitutional Convention (United States)
- May 25 – In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, delegates begin to convene the Constitutional Convention intended to amend theArticles of Confederation. However, a new United States Constitution is eventually produced. George Washington presides over the Convention.
- June 20 – Oliver Ellsworth moves at the Federal Convention that the government be called the United States. Oliver Ellsworth moves at the Federal Convention that the government be called the United States.
- July 13 – The Congress of the United States enacts the Northwest Ordinance establishing governing rules for the Northwest Territory. It also establishes procedures for the admission of new states and limits the expansion of slavery.
- September 17 – The United States Constitution is adopted by the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia.
- December 7 – Delaware ratifies the Constitution and becomes the first U.S. state.
- December 12 – Pennsylvania becomes the second U.S. state.
- December 18 – New Jersey becomes the third U.S. state.